What would you like to get done?


Pay a Municipal Court Citation

Pay Municipal Fees

Using this service, you can pay for City Fire, Sewage, and Refuse. 

Pay Business & Occupancy Tax

The City of Charleston broadly imposes a Business and Occupation (“B&O”)…

Pay for Parking Citation

Search and Pay for City of Charleston parking citations/tickets online

Services offered by County of Kanawha

Find services from the County agencies of County of Kanawha

Pay Property taxes

Pay Kanawha County, West Virginia Property Taxes online using this service.

Services offered by State of West Virginia

Find services provided by the State agencies for all its residents

Driver License Renewal

Using this service provided by the West Virginia state DMV, you can renew yo…

Register to Vote

Using this online service, you can register to vote in the state of West Vir…

Renew Vehicle Registration

The West Virginia Division of Motor Vehicles has enabled this service to all…

Pay Child Support

Pay Child Support to the West Virginia Bureau for Child Support Enforcement …

More locations from The State of West Virginia