Pay a Utility bill from the City of Compton, California online with this service. 


How do I establish or terminate service in Compton City, California?

To open a water or trash account with the City of Compton, please call the Customer Services at 310-605-5524.

What is the water service charge?

All Compton City customers on metered service pay a monthly water service charge. The charge is based upon meter/service line size and covers costs associated with meter reading and billing, customer service, meter replacement/repair, fire protection, water conservation, and a portion of general administrative overhead.