In case you missed it, the link opens in a new tab of your browser
Pay a traffic ticket from the City of Grapevine (TX) Municipal Court online with this service. Please be aware that not all violations may be paid online; some will require your personal appearance in court or that payment be made in the Municipal Court Clerk's office.
You may not pay a Grapevine Traffic ticket online if:
1. You are requesting to take a defensive driving course, Teen Court, or a payment plan;
2. You are requesting a compliance dismissal;
3. You are charged with a tobacco violation and you were age 17 or younger on the date of the offense;
4. You are charged with an alcohol violation and you were age 20 or younger on the date of the offense;
5. You were younger than age 17 on the date of any other offense;
6. You wish to contest the charge or request a dismissal;
7. You want to post a cash bond.
You may not pay online for a defensive driving fee, deferred disposition fee, or Teen Court fee that is past due.
Don’t fill this out: