Pay Property taxes in Bonne County, Missouri with this online service.


How do I file an open records request, such as a request for tax surplus records?

Please send us an email or call (573) 886-4365.

Where do I find tax information such as how much tax is owed, whether my taxes have been paid, etc?

Please contact the Boone County Collector for tax related questions: (573) 886-4285.

Where do I find information regarding employee payroll and benefits?

Please contact the Boone County Clerk for information about employee payroll and benefits. Payroll: (573) 886-4299 Benefits: (573) 886-4298.