Pay Property taxes in Bay County, Michigan with this online service.


Can I make partial payments?

Yes. Partial payments can be made at any time, but all statutory fees and interest will be applied to the unpaid balance.

My property taxes are too high. How can I challenge my taxable value?

Are credit cards accepted for payment?