Pay a parking ticket from Temple City, California online using this service. 

You can search and pay for your tickets by using either your Ticket/Citation Number or License Plate Number.  


What is the deadline to appeal for a parking citation issued in Temple City, CA?

Appeal requests for parking tickets in Temple City must be made within 21 calendar days from the date of issuance of the citation, or within 14 calendar days from the date of mailing of a courtesy notice, whichever is later. No fee payment is required to make an appeal request. 

Do I have an option to enroll in a payment plan for paying my parking ticket in Temple City, CA?

A Registered Owner/Lessee in Temple City has an option to enroll in an Indigent Payment Plan or a Non-Indigent Payment Plan.  Proof of indigent status must be provided.  Non-Indigent Payment Plans will not require proof.

If you wish to apply for an Indigent Payment Plan, you must request an application within 60 calendar days of issuance of the citation, or within 10 days of Administrative Hearing determination, whichever is later.

An Indigent Payment Plan provides the option to pay your parking citation in up to $25.00 monthly increments, and shall be paid off in 18 months or the Payment Plan approval date. Upon approval, a non-refundable Payment Plan fee of $5.00 is due at the time of enrollment.  Late fees and penalties are removed and a $12.50 State Surcharge fee will be added to the citation balance.  Waived late fees and penalties will be reinstated if the person falls out of compliance with the Payment Plan.

The Registered Owner/Lessee must demonstrate that he or she is indigent by providing either of the following information:

  • Proof of Income from three (3) most recent pay stubs that show the individual meets the income criteria set forth in subdivision (b) of Section 68632 of the Government Code.
  • Verification of Benefits From for Public Assistance or Award Letter for Social Security.  Proof of receipt of benefits under the programs described in subdivision (a) of Section 68632 of the Government Code.
  • If the Registered Owner/Lessee has No Income or does not receive Public Assistance, a copy of their yearly earnings from the Social Security Department is required.