Pay for a parking citation from the City of Buena Park, California online with a credit or debit card using this service.


How can I contest my parking ticket?

If you received a parking citation issued by the Buena Park Police Department and believe it was issued in error, you may request an Initial Administrative Review of the citation. You must contest your citation within the first twenty-one (21) calendar days following its issuance by requesting the review online: or in writing.