What would you like to get done?


File a Police Report

Pay for Parking Citation

Using this service, you can pay your parking ticket issued by the Topeka Par…

Pay Utility Bill

With this service, you can pay your City of Topeka utilities utility bill by…

Services offered by County of Shawnee

Find services from the County agencies of County of Shawnee

Pay Property taxes

Pay your Shawnee County, Kansas Property Taxes online using this service.

Services offered by State of Kansas

Find services provided by the State agencies for all its residents

Get Fishing/Hunting License

Get your Hunting or Fishing License using this online service from the Kansa…

Register to Vote

Using this online service, you can register to vote in the state of Kansas. …

Renew Business License

Renew a business entity/certification license during the renewal window, cha…

More locations from The State of Kansas